Presently people become much more aware about the current fashion trends and styles that’s why they really know how they have to look fashionable and up to date in terms of trends. But one the other side if you want to look beautiful and stylish then you should know which dressing style will actually suits your body shape. Obviously everyone use to have its own body type that’s why it is not possible that address which is suiting on your friends body shape will also suits at your body. So it is very important to know which type of body do you have and which kind of dressing will suits your body type. Here in this article we are discussing about different body types and also about the type of dressing that suits every body type.
Best Dressing Styles for Apple-Shaped Body:
- First thing that you can do is to analyze your body shape carefully and see whether you belong to this category or not. If yes then you should prefer to wear clothes that actually pull attention away from the middle part of your body and waist.
- Next consider to wear shirts or tops that actually cover your belly area, and avoid wearing double breasted jackets, onsies for adults, massive or huge tops and anxious silhouettes.
Best Dressing Styles for Pear-Shaped Body:
- So if you notice that you have a pear shaped body then you should prefer to highlight your shoulder area so that you would create a balance in your body shape. And for this purpose you should prefer to wear scarves, pashminas shawls along with colorful necklaces.
- Other than that you can wear patterned or embroidered tops. Because that will help you to make your shoulders look much broader along with a neckline, puff or even a cuff sleeves.
- Keep in mind that you have to avoid wearing tight pants, pencil skirts, capri pants, and short skirts.
Best Dressing Styles for Rectangular Body Shape:
- Other than that if you have rectangle shape body and you don’t have natural curves then you should prefer to wear dressing and accessories to create that curls. Just like you can easily wear a belt on the thinnest part of your waist so that you could accentuate it.
- Other than that you can wear tops that use to end up at the mid-section of your hips. That will help you to enhance your shoulders along with bust line by wearing ruffled or frilled tops, and prefer to wear accessories that use to add volume to the upper part of your body.
Best Dressing Styles for Hourglass Shape:
- So, if you have a body shape of hour glass then it’s very important to wear dresses that drew attention to your waist.
- Next thing that you should keep in mind that you have to choose your undergarments accurately. And avoid wearing tops with V-neck and pencil skirts so that you would look super cool and stylish.
- Avoid wearing baggy clothing. Just remember you have to draw attention on the narrow parts of your waist, so that you could highlight your hips and bust.