Chloe is undoubtedly one of the most popular names in the world of fashion. They are not only one of the biggest fashion houses in the world right now but their perfume collections have also gained huge popularity among the women across the globe for their exquisite fragrances. The perfumes that Chloe produces come with finest blends of the notes which promise to leave a long-lasting scent. It is true that each and every perfume that Chloe has produced boasts exhilarate fragrance yet we cannot overlook the fact that some of them are far better than others. Want to know more about these most exquisite perfumes from Chloe? Well, you are in luck as we are about to share this secret with you.
History of Chloe Perfumes
To understand the greatness of anything, it is better to have a look at its history first. The history of the company that has been ruling the hearts of the women for several decades is filled with golden milestones. So, it is our duty to take a look back at the rich history of Chloe in order to pay the respect that this fashion giant truly deserves.
This world-famous French fashion house was established by Gaby Aghion in the year 1950. Having been born in Egypt, Gaby travelled to Paris in 1945 and gave birth to Chloe seven years later. She is famous for creating the phrase ‘ready-to-wear’. Before Chloe, all the top fashion houses used to produce only haute couture. However, that trend changed as Chloe made its entrance into the fashion world. Chloe revolutionised the fashion world permanently by making their dresses people friendly. Aghion remained with the company till the change of ownership in the mid-80s.
Several world-famous designers have associated themselves with this fashion house over the years. Even the greats like Stell McCartney as well as Karl Lagerfeld have created wonders for Chloe. The company also won over the hearts of the younger generation with the launch of their See fashion line. As of today, it is considered to be one of the biggest fashion brands to have ever existed.
Chloe stepped into the world of perfumery almost after 25 years of its creation. The company released its first eponymous perfume in the year 1975. It was an instant hit among the women across the world and it is considered to be a classic perfume today. Chloe has retained their appeal among the women throughout the world with the release of their new perfumes. To be very honest, the exhilarating fragrance that their perfumes offer is enough to make any woman go gaga over it. Hence, there is no doubt why women are so fond of the Chloe perfumes.
Top 5 Best Chloe’s Perfumes
Since the release of their first perfume back in the 70s, the company has launched a plethora of perfumes over the years. And each of them is undoubtedly of the finest quality. Still, some of them are better than the other like we have said before. Well, your wait is finally over. Here are the top five Chloe perfumes that you need to know about:
- Chloe Eau De Fleurs Neroli Eau De Toilette Spray: This one truly deserves to be at the top of this list. The Chloe Eau De Fleurs Neroli Eau De Toilette Spray was released by the House of Chloe in the year 2010 and Neroli was the first release from the Chloe Eau De Fleurs collection. The speciality of this perfume is that it carries a fresh and natural fragrance which is perfect for every classy and elegant woman. The perfect blend between the opening notes of neroli, bergamot, clary sage and rosemary along with the heart notes of peony and jasmine, the long-lasting scent captivates everyone.
- Chloe Intense Eau De Parfum Spray: This perfume surely offers you the freshness of a rose garden all year long. With the fine blend of pink pepper, tonka and sandalwood, this perfume creates a beautiful fragrance that lasts for a long time. Above all, it makes you feel fresh and elegant throughout the day.
- Chloe Fleur De Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray: It is truly a blessing for every perfume lover. That is why; it is still highly popular among the women of all ages even after years since its release. This perfume is unique in every sense and it can be observed by the blend of rose pistil and fruity notes that this scent offers.
- Chloe (new) Eau De Toilette Spray: This is the first ever perfume that the company ever released back in 1975. So, this classic fragrance is obviously worthy of our list. Though the scent is subtle, it still has a commanding presence. The distinctive notes that this perfume comes with, create a charm that every woman loves.
- Chloe (new) Eau De Parfum Spray: This perfume was created by the Fashion icon and the founder of Chloe, Gaby Aghion herself. The Chloe Eau De Parfum spray comes with a distinctive fragrance which captivates people around you and immediately makes you the star in the room. No doubt that this perfume is still one of the most popular ones in the market even after several decades of its launch.
Well, that’s all folks. Now, you know which ones you will have to look out for. Bring these to your home and make your life much more delightful.